As you know, agricultural sector in Mongolia has been and is still holding a significant share in the country’s economy. The agricultural sector produces over 20 per cent of GDP and more than 10 per cent of the national hard currency income is generated from exports of products of food and agricultural products.
In the last 10 years, for instance, over close to 100 projects and programs have been and are being implemented by international organizations and foreign countries as aid and loans in the food and agriculture sector of Mongolia
These have played an important role in overcoming the difficulties related to Mongolia’s transition from centralized economy to market economy. However, we believe the role of the private sector will increase in a future.
This report explains the following:
- Government policy(Goal/Vision) toward the sector
- Analysis of the sector and sub-sectors within the industry
- Past/current supports from foreign countries
- Required supports from the Government
- Examples of ongoing projects
- The reasons why we like the sector
Buy full report in PDF format:
As always, we welcome your any inquiries for more information, any feedback, suggestions or comments that you would like share with us, please drop us a line at: