After Mongolian Media has initially announced that Prime Minister Altankhuyag has successfully received commitment from Japanese Government to raise 600 Mil USD worth of JBIC guaranteed Samurai Bond, MNT has strengthened welcoming the news that the current tight money control may be loosen in a future at least for the time being. However, after looking at the 5 year action plan which was signed by the two countries, we have confirmed that the deal is still pending and we do not know when and how the deal will be implemented. Hence, we still believe the tight monetary condition will continue until the government can source money from Japan or anywhere else.
In this article, we will explain about followings.
- Summary of Prime Minister Altankhuyag’s visit to Japan on Sep 11-14
- The Mongolian media’s reports during his visit and the reaction of foreign exchange after the reports
- The calmer Japanese media’s reports on the visit
- The contents of the mid-term action plan which was announced by the two governments
- Implications of the visit to investors
Buy full report in PDF format:
Blue Sky Tower Suite 705
Sukhbaatar District, 1st khoroo
As always, we welcome your any inquiries for more information, any feedback, suggestions or comments that you would like share with us, please drop us a line at: