At Coaltrans Mongolia on June 19, Batsuuri Yaichil, Chief Executive Officer,Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi has mentioned to the audience that the company is producing 7.5mil ton of coal in 2013. In case this will REALLY happen, it will be very good for the Mongolian Coal Industry and also for the country as the coal production in Mongolia has been stagnant until very recentlyand the market share of coal import in China has been declining this year because of the slowdown of the production of ETT. In this report, we will touch upon following topics.
1. Demand and Supply Situation of Global Coking Coal
2. Why 1H coal shipments from Mongolia to China were so slow?
3. ETT’s Current Plan for this year and ahead
4. Situations of MMC, South Gobi and Others
5. Growing competition and advantages of Mongolian Coal
Download full report in PDF format:
Blue Sky Tower Suite 705
Sukhbaatar District, 1st khoroo
As always, we welcome your any inquiries for more information, any feedback, suggestions or comments that you would like share with us, please drop us a line at: