Frontier's annual conference is the most comprehensive forum on investing in Mongolia. It facilitates foreign investment in Mongolia by giving investors insight into what investment opportunities exist, while streamlining the capital raising process by connecting service providers to Mongolian companies looking to raise capital internationally.
Mongolia’s economy is developing at an extremely rapid rate, and the investment climate is changing at the same pace. The presidential election will change the political scene dramatically. So, don’t miss out on the latest trends and investment prospects! Attending Frontier’s conference will keep you up to date with all the latest information on the Mongolian investing scene and keep you ahead of others.
Three months spent with Frontier LLC in Mongolia worth more than three years spent with a similiar company in a developed country.
TITLE: Conference Coordinator of Invest Mongolia 2016
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
CONTRACT: 3 - 6 months
FUNCTION: Provides administrative support and oversight to various marketing/e-marketing and meeting activities with conference sponsors and partners. Responsible for maintaining track recording and reporting the developments on daily basis. Provides support to Marketing Director in the areas of web-advertising and e-promotion. Also responsible for duties outlined below as well as other duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Annual Conference
- coordinate speakers, sponsors, partners and registrants
- assist in managing staff participation in all conference aspects
- manage logistics for conference
- oversee preparation of on-site conference program book and content
- oversee preparation of conference proceedings book and content
- develop and solicit conference advertising & sponsorships
- manage exhibit program, including solicitation, show layout, decorator, contact, registration and post-evaluation
- oversee pre-con logistics (signs, plaques, badges, registration packet materials, etc.)
- design & tabulate conference evaluation forms
- manage post-conference activities
- assist in all other conference areas as necessary
2. Customer Service activities
- incoming calls, voicemail, email responses
- copying, faxing, mail
3. Financial Activities
- Track record and assist conference-related payments and update status of the payers
- develop and monitor conference budget
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Maintain professional and positive demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches under Windows environment
- Demonstrate proven marketing skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present